Young researchers (PhD candidates and Master Degree students) who will participate in the conference will be awarded prizes for their presentation. Competition among the papers presented in CEST2019 will be organized and running through the days of the conference. Three oral presentations and three poster presentations will be awarded and receive distinctions of equal academic value. The winners will be announced in a special ceremony during CEST2019 official dinner. Apart from the certificates stating the excellence of the research, a money prize will be given to the young researchers.
Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full time post-graduate student/PhD candidate at the time of the conference
- Not being supervised by a member of CEST2019 Programme Committee
- Be recommended with a letter from their supervisor
- Participate in conference with an oral or poster presentation
- Clearly demonstrate in their paper the innovation of the research and its scientific contribution
The Executive Programme Committee of CEST2019 invites all those interested to submit their application for consideration in one of the following awards:
How to become a CEST award candidate:
- Visit CEST website (www.cest.gnest.org)
- Create an account and submit an abstract. Do not forget to mention about the contest in the field "comments"
- Confirm your candidacy by contacting conference secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) by e-mail attaching a short (max 200 words) recommendation letter from your supervisor
*Kindly keep in mind that for poster presentations a full paper has to be submitted and evaluated as in the case of oral presentations.