CEST2019 programme will include oral, flash and poster presentations
- Oral presentations: The papers selected for oral presentation will be given a 15 minutes slot in the programme, (12 minutes presentation and 3 minutes questions from the audience)
- Flash presentations: Papers selected for flash presentation will be given a 3 minutes slot in the programme (no questions from the audience) and will also have to prepare a poster for the poster session
- Poster presentations: The papers will be only presented during the poster session.
CEST2019 is introducing for the first time Flash presentations (up to 5 slides including cover slide and acknowledgments) in order to enhance posters’ visibility (in the related sessions) and motivate the delegates to visit and further discuss with the authors during the poster sessions.
ORAL AND FLASH PRESENTATIONS
- All authors are requested to get to the Conference Rooms 30 minutes before the sessions in order to upload the presentation in the PC. A member from CEST2019 will be there to provide their help.
- Projection means: Each room will be equipped with a projector and a fixed computer for direct projection. The computers are equipped with Windows and Microsoft Office 2007 or later versions (Word, Excel, Power Point) and with USB drives. Speakers who would like to use a special software or use their PC should contact the Secretariat, at least 30 minutes before the session.
There are poster sessions during the Conference. Each poster session author will be provided with a poster board area and mounting pins. The poster number and title will be indicated on the board. Authors are responsible for mounting their posters the morning of their presentation and removing them at the end of the day.
Authors are advised to present close to their poster in order to discuss their research with the conference participants at the time indicated by the conference programme.
The poster's size should be 65 cm wide and 80 cm high - (approx 8 A4 pages).