Payments for the registration fees for CEST2019 are processed through the eCommerce service provided by Alpha Bank Greece (www.alpha.gr/en). Through Alpha Bank eCommerce we are accepting Credit card payments and bank transfers. Payment confirmation is sent by e-mail to the emails address provided by the Customer soon after acceptance of the payment (by credit card) has been processed by the bank. A receipt or invoice will be issued after your payment and will be delivered to the e-mail address provided during the payment within a week.
Please keep in mind that online registration is mandatory in order for your payment to be confirmed and valid.
In case you require a “on - Credit invoice” you should click on “Invoice” while filling out the billing information. CEST does not have access or withholds any credit card information given during the payment. The system used is a secure system handled entirely by Alpha Bank Greece.
To complete the registration and payment you must take the following steps:
- After logging in to your account at https://cms.gnest.org, you select “Fee payment” from the menu on the top of the page
- Select your registration option and the quantity of the tickets (one for each participant), you press the “Add to cart” button and you are redirected to the page where your cart is displayed
- You can check the amount and click “Checkout” for completing the payment
- In the page “Registration Information” you should fill the field with the paper(s) id and click on “Continue to next step”
- In the “Checkout” tab you are required to fill the billing information. Click on “Invoice” if you wish an invoice to be issued for your payment or if you wish an on-credit invoice to be delivered (by email)
- Select the method of payment (credit card or bank transfer) and click on “Continue to next step”
- For payments with credit card, please follow the instructions on the screen provided by Alpha Bank, Greece. All credit cards are accepted.
- In case you select bank transfer as a payment method, you are going to receive all the payment information in your email account. Please ensure that transfer fees are paid by you as the “sender”; do not select “shared” fees or fees paid by the “beneficiary” or “recipient” in order that COSMOS S.A. receives the full invoiced amount. Payments are accepted in Euros (EUR). Please indicate INVOICE /RECEIPT NUMBER & CEST2019 while proceeding with the bank transfer.
- Bank details are as follows:
Wire Transfer in Euros (EUR)
SWIFT Code / BIC (Wire Transfer Address): CRBAGRAA
Beneficiary's Name: COSMOS SA.
Beneficiary's Address: Aigaiou 10, Marousi 15122, Greece
Bank Account Number (EUR, Euros Account for COSMOS SA): 157-00-2320-001283
Bank Name: Alpha Bank Greece
Bank Address: SPYROU LOYH (157) BRANCH, Ermou 27, Marousi 15124