Wastewater sources are around us in everything; a typical by-product of man’s lifestyle. Wastewater treatment systems have been designed to minimize the environmental impacts of discharging untreated wastewater in natural aquatic systems and public health. Wastewater; industrial, agriculture and sewage treatment play an important role in the sustainability of our environment and the overall cleanliness of our cities, towns and villages.
Specific topics to be discussed include (but not limited to) innovations and recent achievements:
- Wastewater Management systems.
- Environmental Legislation and effluents of wastewater.
- Discharge problems in rural areas.
- On-line /off-line eco-friendlier disinfection technologies.
- Agriculture wastewater treatment.
- Industrial wastewater treatment.
- Sewage treatment systems.
- Large scale Membrane Biological Reactor technology.
- Membrane fouling and its reduction.
- Integrated ceramic-polymeric membrane systems.
- Cost-effective advanced treatment for wastewater.
- ZLD-technologies innovative advanced technologies.
Marwa Shalaby, National Research Centre, Egypt (email@example.com)
Prof. Ing. Marco Stoller, University of Rome "La Sapienza", Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org)